changes

2:23 PM Mrs. E 0 Comments

I knew something was about to change.

It's a good thing, though. In the last two days, I have been told the grant that was paying for my job will end at the end of October, met with a family about nannying, and was offered a job. I will be nannying a newborn in a couple of months, so for awhile will be jobless... but I'm okay with that. It will give me time to make/sell some jewelry, spend time with the family during the holidays, and relax.

On another note, although it has been almost 2 weeks since our return from New York, I thought I'd post some pictures of the trip.



Taste Coffee, East Aurora

Vidler's Five and Dime, East Aurora


Renovation Church, Buffalo


A local maple tree farm


My hott breakfast date :)


Bad qual... but some deer in an orchard. Beautiful.


maple farm


breathtaking maple farm pic


...and more...


...yet again...


and a totally unrelated picture of our puppy that I had to share. Yes, he is still a puppy and he weighs 75 lbs. On yet another note, I'm going to try my hand at some polymer clay soon and will post some photos!

Kiley

You Might Also Like

0 comments: